Coriole Sponsorship Guidelines
Coriole makes a number of donations to community events. In addition sponsorship is an important part of Coriole's marketing and PR activities. The best sponsorships introduce Coriole wines to a broader section of the community and reflect our interests in the events and organizations that we sponsor.
Coriole sponsors a broad range of events including:
- The arts, especially but not limited to classical music, visual art exhibitions and young and emerging artists
- medical research fundraisers
- selected community events
Our sponsorships work best if the winery is actively engaged in developing the sponsorship.
Coriole receives numerous requests for donations and sponsorship. If you want to a request a donation or would like us to consider sponsoring your event or organisation please email [email protected] with the following information;
- Name, details and credentials of your organisation
- Do you seek a donation or sponsorship?
- Description of the event or project for which donation/sponsorship is sought
- Where is the event?
- Timeline for the project
- A profile of the audience
- Expected participation/attendance/viewing numbers
- For donations, does your organisation have deductible gift recipient (DGR) status??
- What are you asking for as a donation?
- Details of other confirmed donors/sponsors involved in the projects
- For sponsorships what is the sponsorship amount requested
- Details of all benefits offered to Coriole for the sponsorship
- Details of other confirmed sponsors involved in the project
- And finally, why is this a good match between Coriole and your organisation and what would make our involvement meaningful and relevant for the audience?